Agenda 2023 coming soon...
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Papers - Future Genomics 2023”.
- Repurposing pathogen genomic laboratories for human genetics
- Understanding how diversity in data will allow trials to be carried out in more locations globally
- Introducing new technologies in precision medicine
- Evaluating protease biomarker assays using Blood Spot Card samples
- Learn how proteases associated with PDAC and other cancers
- Understanding liquid biopsy assays require only small volumes (5ul-10ul) of whole blood
- Explore protease biomarkers that can be detected from samples applied to Blood Spot Cards
University of California
- Introducing NGS and predictive genomics as new technologies and techniques in genomics
- Shaping a new healthcare system through the synergic effort of pharma and diagnostics companies, patient associations, and all key healthcare stakeholders
- What are the concrete opportunities to make it happen? What is our call to action?
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Looking at the next-generation sequencing for diagnoses of exclusion
- Introducing Bionano Saphyr after negative NGS
- Understanding Pac-Bio to elucidate singleton cases
Boston Children’s Hospital
- Understanding hiPSC derived microglia cells to examine the relationship of late-onset AD
- Introducing CRISPR screening to evaluate the functional consequences of genetic perturbations in iMGLs
- Identifying novel targets that modulate the TREM2 pathway and regulators of microglial activation states
- Implementing genomic-based medicine programs to deliver the quadruple aim
- Understand the models that can be applied in practice today
- Learn how genomic models can deliver 75% cost savings compared to traditional care
- Introducing massively scalable, high-resolution, high-content immunophenotyping
- Learn more about ML-based data analytics platform accounting for major confounding factors
- Advances in immunome-wide association data spanning health, disease, and physiology
- Introducing multi-omics for the development of new insights into biological events and processes
- Learn (AFA®) Technology for the mechanical processing of samples through focused ultrasonication
- Demonstrating the unique capabilities of AFA in genomics and proteomics
- Lessons learned in building a technically viable and GMP-ready genome engineering capability
- Performance and IP requirements to implement gene editing in the biopharma industry
- Data packages and assays required to achieve regulatory approval for drug products
- Learning the history of circulating tumor cell analysis in therapeutic approaches
- Identification of predictive epigenetic marks in CTC
- Understanding the treatment design in a case series of solid tumors and clinical outcomes
Sahel Oncology LLC
- Looking at the imaging data from MRI, CT and PET, transformed into actionable predictions
- Introducing integrated imaging, molecular biology and other omics in AI models to drug development
- Manage and extract insights from large real-world imaging and multi-omics data repositories
- Learn how network medicine integrates different omics data types
- Understand how network structure can reveal key determinants of health and disease
- Integrating epigenetic data with transcription factor binding in cancer cell lines
- Introducing forensic epigenetics for bodily fluid typing, suspect age, and phenotyping
- Development of a multiplexed body fluid id method using a benchtop pyrosequencer
- Studies on determining the age of unknown suspects
- Developing epigenetic methods for determining smoking status
Florida International University (FIU)
- Understand the power of proteomics in precision healthcare
- Learn more about the cardiovascular disease risk prediction model
- Explore blood tests as a central feature of SomaLogic’s Proteomics for precision medicine initiative
- Implementing WES as part of the Protean MAPS precision oncology system
- Learn clinical uses of multiplex IHC for analysis of PDL1 in cancer specimens
- Understand the Protean MAPS system to deliver fully integrated multiomics data for cancer patients
Key topics for 2023:
- The fundamentals of next-generation sequencing and predictive genomics
Understanding how the sequence of a genome is being used for predictive medicine in clinical diagnostics and epidemiological studies.
- New technologies and techniques in genomics and companion diagnostics
Look for the latest developments in laboratory equipment and testing for clinical decision-making by expert analysts, physicians, and molecular pathologists.
- Latest research and studies in genomic biomarker-based clinical trials
Explore new innovations in multigene markers that predict diseases more accurately than classical methods and can be used for translational therapeutics.
- New developments in multiomics technologies and precision medicine
Future integration of multiomics to facilitate a paradigm shift to personalised medicine, as well as reference-free analysis, lineage tracing, identifying new cell types, and deciphering the regulatory mechanisms between omics.
- Advances in companion diagnostics for immuno-oncology therapies
Facilitate collaboration between pharma and diagnostic companies and bring together immuno-oncologist and translational experts to review the tools and strategies to advance immunotherapies.
- Towards a genomics-based, real-time, global surveillance system
Enabling international genomics collaboration for global health security by monitoring pathogen evolution and massive population-level projects.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities